Please Note: You must be signed in to the PX Connect community to apply for the opportunity.
The Patient Advocacy Community Regional Communities Work Group Volunteers support the community through identification and networking with local/regional patient advocacy groups.
- Discuss ways to support local/regional patient advocacy group and source new groups.
- Develop tool kit for these groups including ideas about membership, costs, conferences, etc.
- Current member of The Beryl Institute
- Current member of the Patient Advocacy Community
- Some background in the field of patient advocacy
- Interest in helping local groups network and continue the great work of patient advocacy.
Monthly one-hour teleconference meetings. May be some offline meetings scheduled to move work forward.
Patient Advocacy Community Regional Communities Group Volunteers
Work Group Leader
- Have an opportunity to guide the direction of the Patient Advocacy Community by identifying opportunities for collaboration with Patient Advocacy groups
- Have the opportunity to connect with peers and build relationships
- Have the opportunity for career development
- Gain visibility for themselves and their organization
- Share their experience and expertise giving back to the patient experience community
Kim Pedersen, Administrative Director Patient Relations, MarianJoy Rehabilitation Hospital