Please Note: You must be signed in to the PX Connect community to apply for the opportunity.
The Patient Advocacy Community Awards Work Group Volunteers facilitate Ruth Ravich Patient Advocacy award process through award nomination solicitation, nomination review and award winner selection.
- Prepare description of award winner’s nomination for The Beryl Institute and for presentation at The Beryl Institute Patient Experience Conference
- Send patient advocacy community email and post on PX Connect information regarding award and submission timeline for award nominations.
- Review nominations and select winner.
- Current member of The Beryl Institute
- Current member of the Patient Advocacy Community
- Some background in the field of patient advocacy
- Interest in award recruitment and selection
1 hour meeting: November, December, January, February and March. With additional communication via email.
Patient Advocacy Community Awards Group Volunteers:
Work Group Leader
- Have an opportunity to guide the direction of the Patient Advocacy Community by identifying the next generation of leaders
- Have the opportunity to connect with peers and build relationships
- Utilize and highlight interpersonal and organization skills
- Have the opportunity for career development
- Gain visibility for themselves and their organization
- Share their experience and expertise giving back to the patient experience community
Kate Clarke, Manager, Patient Relations/Interpreter Services, Northwestern Medicine