Please Note: You must be signed in to the PX Connect community to apply for the opportunity.
The Patient Advocacy Community Membership Work Group Volunteers develop strategies to recruit and retain PAC members. Explores relationships/partnerships with organizations who are interested in Patient Advocacy to identify opportunities for networking and collaboration.
- Working with Institute staff identify and develop strategies to impact Patient Advocacy Community membership including recruitment and retention including use of social media
- Include tools such as survey initiation, connection calls and networking to engage current or prospective members
- Identify additional groups the Patient Advocacy Community should connect with to develop relationships and collaboration
- Current member of The Beryl Institute
- Current member of the Patient Advocacy Community
- Some background in the field of patient advocacy
- Interest in facilitating membership and recruitment strategies
Monthly one-hour teleconference meetings. May be some offline meetings scheduled to move work forward.
Patient Advocacy Community Membership Work Group Volunteers
Work Group Leader
- Have an opportunity to guide the direction of the Patient Advocacy Community by identifying opportunities for community growth
- Have the opportunity to connect with peers and build relationships
- Utilize and highlight recruitment and retention skills
- Have the opportunity for career development
- Gain visibility for themselves and their organization
- Share their experience and expertise giving back to the patient experience community
Kim Pedersen, Administrative Director Patient Relations, MarianJoy Rehabilitation Hospital